InFocus LLP Chartered Professional Accountants (InFocus) is a full service Chartered Professional Accounting firm located in downtown Calgary. We provide a comprehensive range of accounting and tax services to small and medium size businesses.
We have an immediate opening for an Designated Professional.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include bookkeeping for a variety of clients, preparing personal tax returns, corporate financial statements and tax returns, and interacting with clients to meet their varying business needs.
Duties, Skills and Qualifications:
- Completion of the Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) program
- Minimum 2+ years experience working in a CPA, CGA or CMA firm
- Experience required in preparing Notice to Reader, Review Engagement and Audit working paper files, related financial statements and corporate and personal income tax returns
- Proficiency in CaseWare, Profile, Quickbooks and Sage programs
- Strong team player with superior technical, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision; dependable and a self-starter
- Commitment to a high level of client service
- Proven ability to interact well with clients and team members of various levels
InFocus offers a competitive compensation package, flexible time off policies, and excellent work-life balance.
For more information please check our website www.infocusllp.ca
If this opportunity to join our team describes you, please submit your resume in confidence to:
InFocus LLP Chartered Professional Accountants
Suite 810, 734 – 7th Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T2P 3P8
Attention: Mr. Andrew Lee, CPA, CA
Fax: (403) 262-3917
Thanks all those who submit their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.